Get Full Government Meeting Transcripts, Videos, & Alerts Forever!
Get email alerts on the Criminal Trespass topic
No spam. Unsubscribe anytime.
Rolando Robledo pleads nolo in criminal trespass case; judge orders 12-month sentence with credit and conditions
Summary
Rolando Robledo pleaded nolo contendere to criminal trespass on May 5, 2025, in Clayton County State Court. The court sentenced him to 12 months with seven days credited for time served and suspended the balance on condition he have no violent or harassing contact with the victim, Stephanie Martinez.
Get email alerts on the Criminal Trespass topic
No spam. Unsubscribe anytime.
Rolando (Rolando/Rolando Robledo) entered a plea of nolo contendere to criminal trespass on May 5, 2025, during the arraignment calendar in Clayton County State Court, Courtroom 304.
The prosecutor told the court that officers responding in January 2022 to 4379 Highway 42 spoke with a woman identified as Stephanie Martinez, who reported that the defendant forced himself into her home. The prosecutor recommended incarceration and other conditions; defense attorney Owen Lynch told the court he had negotiated the plea with the state.
Judge Tammy Long Hayward accepted Robledo’s nolo plea, advised him of the rights he waived by entering the plea, and sentenced him to 12 months to serve with seven days credit for time served. The judge suspended the balance of the sentence on condition that Robledo have no violent or harassing contact with Stephanie Martinez. The judge also warned that, if the defendant is not a U.S. citizen, a guilty or nolo plea could affect immigration status.
The court arranged a private conference with counsel and an interpreter earlier in the proceeding to ensure Robledo could understand the plea colloquy when communications issues arose on the virtual platform. After the plea and sentence the court released Robledo and instructed counsel on follow-up steps.

