Citizen Portal
Sign In

Get Full Government Meeting Transcripts, Videos, & Alerts Forever!

Get email alerts on the Unsafe Building topic

No spam. Unsubscribe anytime.

Homeowner Theresa Nagel Reports Progress on 312 Mill Chandler Street; Board Agrees to Follow-Up

Hobart City Redevelopment Authority Meeting ยท April 1, 2026
AI-Generated Content: All content on this page was generated by AI to highlight key points from the meeting. For complete details and context, we recommend watching the full video. so we can fix them.

Summary

Theresa Nagel, the homeowner at a property subject to an unsafe-building inquiry, told the authority she has passed recent rough plumbing and rough framing inspections and expects construction to be completed by the end of April; the board agreed to set the matter over for a status update at a future meeting.

At its meeting the Hobart City Redevelopment Authority heard from Theresa Nagel, the property owner at 312 Mill, Chandler Street, who provided a construction and inspection update for a property under an unsafe-building matter.

"My name is Theresa Nagel," she said, and described recent progress: "I passed the rough plumbing inspection a week ago, passed a rough framing inspection of the interior last week as well." Nagel told the board she expected the plumber to return to install trim after a holiday delay and that garage construction was underway.

Chair acknowledged the update and said he had driven by and observed the garage under construction. The chair proposed setting the unsafe-building item over for a status update at the May 20 meeting to allow time for the owner to finish work; the owner agreed and the board recorded a motion and second to set the matter over.

The board did not record any enforcement action or a final determination at this meeting; instead it scheduled the follow-up status review. No citations of local code or statute were made on the record during the discussion.