Get Full Government Meeting Transcripts, Videos, & Alerts Forever!
Get email alerts on the Unsafe Building topic
No spam. Unsubscribe anytime.
Owner reports progress; Hobart authority postpones unsafe-building action at 312 Mill (Chandler Street) to May 20
Summary
At a hearing on an unsafe-building order for 312 Mill (Chandler Street), homeowner Theresa Nagel reported passing rough plumbing and framing inspections and said she expects to finish interior work and the garage soon; the board agreed to continue the matter for a status update at the May 20 meeting.
Get email alerts on the Unsafe Building topic
No spam. Unsubscribe anytime.
The Hobart City Redevelopment Authority discussed an unsafe-building order for the property at 312 Mill (Chandler Street) and agreed to continue the matter to a future meeting after hearing an update from the property owner.
Theresa Nagel, who identified herself as the homeowner, told the board she passed a rough plumbing inspection and a rough framing inspection last week and expected the plumber to return for trim work in the near term. "I passed the rough plumbing inspection a week ago, passed a rough framing inspection of the interior last week as well," Nagel said, and added she expected remaining work, including the garage, to be completed with the house finished "by the end of April."
The Chair acknowledged the updates, said the board would set the matter over for a status update at the May 20 meeting, and asked Nagel to provide an occupancy form before that date. A motion and second to continue the item were recorded and approved by voice vote ('Aye'). The transcript does not record individual vote counts or a formal order being rescinded.
The board closed the building-related items and moved to announcements. No further enforcement steps or deadlines beyond the May 20 status update were detailed in the record.
