Citizen Portal
Sign In

Get Full Government Meeting Transcripts, Videos, & Alerts Forever!

Get email alerts on the Infrastructure topic

No spam. Unsubscribe anytime.

Staff: 18 inches of crushed base to be placed on Leonardo Street before rainy season

Carson Reclamation Authority · August 4, 2026
AI-Generated Content: All content on this page was generated by AI to highlight key points from the meeting. For complete details and context, we recommend watching the full video. so we can fix them.

Summary

Authority staff told the board they plan to place an initial 18 inches of crushed-concrete base on Leonardo Street (design calls for 24 inches total) to protect the road from the rainy season; staff said contractor Star Langston posts frequent site photos and will provide visuals if available.

At a board member's request, staff said it can provide visuals of progress on Leonardo Street, noting the contractor (Star Langston) posts many photos and that packet material already contains images. "I did pull together a collection, last week for public works for use in the CIP book and all that," the staff member said when asked about drone or photo footage.

Staff also described near-term construction work: crews will place 18 inches of crushed-concrete base before the rainy season to protect the road, with the design call for a total 24 inches of base. "We're gonna go put 18 inches of base, which is crushed concrete down on the road to protect the road when it rains," the staff member said. The board requested the visual update be returned at the next meeting so residents can see progress.