Get Full Government Meeting Transcripts, Videos, & Alerts Forever!
Get email alerts on the Director Conduct topic
No spam. Unsubscribe anytime.
Director Johnny Tolbert says he was accused of assault and urges end to harassment of district staff
Summary
Director Johnny Tolbert told the board he was accused of a possible assault on Nov. 22 and criticized an individual for repeated harassment of board members, staff and counsel; the record shows no formal response or follow-up recorded at the meeting.
Get email alerts on the Director Conduct topic
No spam. Unsubscribe anytime.
Director Johnny Tolbert used his report to say he had been accused of a possible assault on Nov. 22 and to criticize what he described as repeated harassment of board members, district staff and district counsel by an individual. "On November 22nd I was accused of a possible assault," Tolbert said, and he urged that harassment of staff stop so they can do their jobs.
Tolbert said the individual "definitely claims to care about the district...but I don't deal with people's words — I deal with your actions." The meeting record does not show a formal response from the person he described nor any board direction to staff to pursue or investigate the allegations at that time.
